1.1.0 - Mostly quality of life changes
1.1.0 - Mostly quality of life changes:
- Added spooky skull enemy.
- Made it possible to change spell with the number row keys.
- Made a rare thing slightly less rare ✨
- Added a reference to another secret thing in some dialogue somewhere 👀
- Added controller support. Works with XInput and DirectInput - game will use the first controller it detects.
- Added (work-in-progress) anti-aliasing. It is w.i.p. because textures with alpha get slightly discoloured, so I still gotta fix that. Enable this in the new Experimental options menu.
- Added a few NPCs in the gate area.
- Fixed some file metadata.
- Fixed misc. terrain issues (incorrectly placed hills, etc.)
- Fixed unnecessary mouse-lock on the intro menu.
- Spent a very long time relaxing. Self-care, woo!
- For those of you asking: yes, I am turning this into a "full" game (at least fuller than it is now). It'll take a while, please understand 💖
Legend of Xenia 3D - 1.1.0 8 MB
25 days ago